Women’s History Month Luncheon set for March 23|
Posted 3/17/2011 Updated 3/17/2011
3/17/2011 - HANSCOM AIR FORCE BASE, Mass. -- The Women's History Month committee invites the Hanscom community to attend the Women's History Month Luncheon, to be held at 11:30 a.m. on March 23 at the Minuteman Club.
The luncheon's guest speaker is Pamela Condino, senior financial manager for the Command and Control and Combat Support portfolio. She will discuss her perspective of women's history in the nation and community, her personal experiences leading up to retirement from the Air Force and her current position.
A panel of women in leadership positions on base and in the surrounding area will also be featured during the luncheon. Panel members will include Col. Stacy Yike, 66th Air Base Group commander, Nancy Andrews, Contracting director, and Susan Luongo, Boston Women's Network regional director.
The cost for the luncheon will be $11 for club members and $13 for non-members. For information on tickets, please contact one of the following:
- 2nd Lt. Adam Wong, ESC/XRC, 781-377-0563
- 1st Lt. Ishaovbua Ayeni, ESC/HNIB, 781-377-9055
- Elizabeth Weldon, ESC/HBAG, 781-377-6589
- Kanna Annamalai-Brown, ESC/HISK, 781-377-1169
- Kathy Lauden, ESC/PKX, 781-225-0123
- Capt. Kimberly Smith, ESC/HNAI, 781-377-8313