1/9/2013 - HANSCOM AIR FORCE BASE, Mass. -- The technical sergeant (13E6) and master sergeant (13E7) promotion testing cycle is scheduled for February through March 2013 at the Hanscom Education and Training Center. Notifications have been sent to all unit Weighted Airman Promotion System Monitors or directly to individuals eligible for testing. As eligible personnel prepare for this important career development event, they are reminded of the following individual testing responsibilities per AFI 36-2605, Air Force Military Personnel Testing System:
· Know their promotion eligibility status.
· Be prepared to test the first day of the testing window.
· Maintain their specialty and military qualifications to retain their eligibility.
· Know their promotion testing requirements prior to the testing date.
· Use self-initiated programs of individual study and effort.
· Obtain and study all current study references specified.
· Review the annual WAPS Catalog, now known as EPRRC, to check availability and receipt of correct study references. This can be found at https://www.omsq.af.mil/TE/EPRRC.pdf.
· Ensure they receive 60-days access to study materials.
· Examinees must wear an authorized uniform or the uniform of the day when testing
· Bring a valid military ID to the test.
· Testing begins when the TCO/TE closes the door, so know when they are testing and report at least 10 minutes early.