Diagnostic Imaging Services (Radiology)
Published October 06, 2016
Location: Building 1900, 90 Vandenberg Dr.
Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Closed every day 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. (Lunch)
- Closed every first Friday
- Closed all Federal Holidays
Phone: 781-225-6232 or 781-225-6260
Routine x-ray only (ultrasound, mammography, fluoroscopy, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine are referred off-base through the Referral Management Office)
- Routine x-rays are performed on a walk-in basis; please sign in at the central kiosk and select "Getting x-rays done"
- Routine x-ray reports will be sent to your primary care manager (PCM) within three to five business days.
For official purposes, you can request a CD containing your x-ray studies.
- To request a CD of your images, please sign in at the central kiosk and select "Picking up x-ray records"
- To request any x-ray studies for another patient over the age of 18, the requestor must be listed on the patient's DD Form 2870. This form can be obtained from the MDS Central Check-In Desk/Records and is filed in the patient's medical record.
All female patients ages of 12 to 50 years will be asked to sign a pregnancy disclaimer prior to any x-ray procedure.
(Updated October 2016)